Yay for Friday!!!!!!! Wooohoooo!!!! Is anyone else as excited about this weekend as I am?
Friday means I get to link up with Doodlebugs Teaching for her Five for Friday.
1. First, don't forget to enter my 1000 Follower Giveaway. You guys are awesome and there are some really great prizes you can win! Click the picture below to go enter. You only have till Saturday night so don't miss out.
2. Last Sunday, we went hiking. It was beautiful and the kids had a blast. I may throw a few extra pics here so excuse me if I go over 5!
We hiked to some old bunkers and there was some really good art work up there. Even though it was graffiti, it was pretty good!
3. I had another butterfly hatch! I have 3 chrysalis left. This poor butterfly fell from the top of the container and couldn't get up. His wings were still wet. We put him outside and he finally found a safe spot that he would stay put in until his wings dried. So glad he made it.
4. We've been working on problem solving in my class. More to come on that in a later post. We're getting better at drawing the pictures for the problem but a long way to go for the equation.
5. We had a school assembly this week. The new teachers (2 of us) were welcomed to the school with a lei in the school colors (brown and yellow). Pretty cool, huh?
Can't wait to see everyone else's Five for Friday!