It's time for my favorite post of the week! I love Doodle Bugs' Five for Friday link ups.
1. This week, we worked on some of phonemic awareness skills which is a skill my students really need to practice. We sorted syllables from my Heart Felt Valentine Unit.
2. We also practice matching up some rhyming words from the same unit.
3. We practiced word problems and writing equations with my still in development Circus Math unit.
4. I'm super excited about my new Story Elements Unit that my students started this week.
We sorted characters and setting. Next week, we'll be working on drawing and writing about the different characters and settings in books.
5. The best way to spend an afternoon after work is like this! :)
Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all have a 3-day weekend!