For the first time, I'm linking up with Kacey from Doodle Bugs for her
Five for Friday is 5 random things from this week.
1. I started my new job! I'm doing resource for K students. I'm sharing a classroom with the other 1st grade SPED resource teacher. So we're doing some things separate and some things together with our students. We're kinda figuring it out as we go. The only real downfall is that the room is pretty cluttered and disorganized. I'm trying to feel things out, but the disorganization is making me feel very anxious!
2. I love being able to walk to the beach after work! It's so relaxing and makes any stress disappear. We take our dog with us, and she chases the ball up and down the beach. Who can't feel happy watching this?
3. I have fallen in love with Kristen Hannah books. I just finished Magic Hour this week. I'm heading back to the library (the base library has a great selection here) tomorrow to stock up on more books! These are the books I've read by her so far.
4. The aide I work with gave me a local grapefruit (I think it has a Hawaiian name but not sure). It's HUGE! I can't wait to cut it open tomorrow and see what it tastes like! Please do not look at the hideous furniture in the background! We are living with temporary furniture since our household goods are STILL not here!
5. We may not have our household goods yet, but our car arrived this week!!! Yay!!!! I was so excited! We had to rent a car for almost a month straight. You can imagine how quick that added up! :/ Life is much better now that we have our car that the whole family can fit in.